Q&A with Nora 2023
These videos are available by subscription only. Take one look at the list of topics below and you will see why so many subscribers say Q&A videos with Nora are the main reason they join the RMF Community! Each video is jam-packed full of eye-opening, invaluable information that you won’t find ANYWHERE else.
If you are a subscriber, please be sure to log in to watch and if you have a question, please use the form below (log in to your account to view the form) or post it in the private FaceBook group RMF Community. Nora will discuss any questions related to dog and cat health. Topics run the gamut from the behavior of wild dogs, book recommendations, ear inflammation, and much more!
September Q&A Videos with Nora
- Zoom call tomorrow re wild scrap
- Positive comments about RMF allergy video by Conor Brady of Dogs First
- Shout out for RMF in Sarah Plumley’s podcast
- Transparent propaganda from the makers of Cytopoint
- An alternative to aversive snake avoidance training
- More theories about why dogs eat poop!
- Reductionism vs. holism as it is seen by a medical insider
- More on “paralysis ticks”
- An encounter a member had this week having her dog treated for a “paralysis tick”
- How can my dog’s blood values be getting worse on RMF?
- Can I feed canned meat that’s only 5% fat to my dog while I’m traveling?
- My 13 year old dog seems to be going blind and he’s been on RMF for 2 years. Am I doing anything wrong?
- What are your thoughts on trimming/clipping dogs’ claws and coats? Is it necessary?
- Update on the Wild Scrap Club meeting set for September 17
- An experience I had this week with my cat who passed on an opportunity to gorge 🙂
- My comments and responses from a normie group regarding Big Pet Food
- “A Farewell to Virology” link to watch Part 1
- Do we need to be concerned about the chemical “enhancements” that are added to chicken?
- If a dog eats grass or rabbit droppings on a meat day, does it mess up their digestion?
- The backlash I received from a raw feeding group for suggesting that canned sardines are inappropriate for dogs
- Two of the latest tools for protecting dogs against coyotes and rattlesnakes
- Evaluation of a commercially available ground beaver product
- Can I expect my young dog to recover from early stage hip dysplasia?
- Should a higher percentage of plants be fed than meat or vice versa?
- Can a dog die of grief?
- More information on how I determine how much to feed my animals without weighing food
- Will my 9 month old Frenchie ever recover from his issues caused by “giardia?”
- More info on protein and fat ratios of whole prey animals (specifically those offered by RodentPro)
- balance.it (guaranteed analysis converter tool)
- From the Human Health Corner:
Should I have the cancerous lesion on my face removed or just change my diet?
- Is it normal for dogs to lick an irritated or inflamed area and should we always use a collar for this?
- Date for the Wild Scrap Club meeting
- How long do recreational bones last in the fridge?
- Is it important to sanitize my countertops after prepping raw meat
- My opinion on the gorge and fast feeding model
- A critical look at the recommendation to feed green bananas to dogs
- More on bile vomiting
- A review of BJ’s raw dog food (rabbit grind)
- Is extended fasting a good idea for dogs with no health issues?
- A post on Dogs First that will help us hone our critical thinking skills
- Should I worry about my dog’s ‘abnormal’ blood test results?
- Review on the causes and proper response to “hot spots”