Q&A with Nora 2023
These videos are available by subscription only. Take one look at the list of topics below and you will see why so many subscribers say Q&A videos with Nora are the main reason they join the RMF Community! Each video is jam-packed full of eye-opening, invaluable information that you won’t find ANYWHERE else.
If you are a subscriber, please be sure to log in to watch and if you have a question, please use the form below (log in to your account to view the form) or post it in the private FaceBook group RMF Community. Nora will discuss any questions related to dog and cat health. Topics run the gamut from the behavior of wild dogs, book recommendations, ear inflammation, and much more!
June Q&A Videos with Nora
- Follow up on diet and carcinogen research
- Commentary on mono feeding and how it differs from what we hear from notritionists
- Skinniness vs. symptoms, the ongoing RMF dilemma
- Is it normal for a dog to release anal gland contents?
- If my dog pukes melon should I stop feeding it?
- Is it normal for my dog’s stomach to make squealing noises?
- Will my dog’s chronic vomiting cause dental erosion?
- Is 12 hours long enough between a meat meal and a plant meal?
- What should I do about a cat with kidney disease that refuses raw food?
- When is detox “triggered” and is that an accurate word to describe it?
- Information in the trade off for using remedies and whether this is justified when trying to get a dog off drugs.
- Should my dog be vaccinated for rabies if his titers are low?