Q&A with Nora 2023
These videos are available by subscription only. Take one look at the list of topics below and you will see why so many subscribers say Q&A videos with Nora are the main reason they join the RMF Community! Each video is jam-packed full of eye-opening, invaluable information that you won’t find ANYWHERE else.
If you are a subscriber, please be sure to log in to watch and if you have a question, please use the form below (log in to your account to view the form) or post it in the private FaceBook group RMF Community. Nora will discuss any questions related to dog and cat health. Topics run the gamut from the behavior of wild dogs, book recommendations, ear inflammation, and much more!
December Q&A Videos with Nora
- Congrats to the winners of the Christmas printed (extremely limited edition) book raffle
- An interesting experience that was had by a member this week involving a swallowed wooden skewer
- An update on my wild scrap acquiring adventures
- A tip for discouraging poop eating
- The costs and benefits of gradual transition in dogs vs. humans
- Information on hair loss in dogs and what we might be able to do about it
- An article that illustrates the hypocrisy of vets with regard to obesity in humans and dogs
- NPR report on “vaccine hesitancy in pets” (to be covered next week due to technical issues)
- Can I feed dried fruit to my dogs?
- Is RMF responsible for my intact female having more frequent seasons?
- Recommendations for a new RMF’r for her 16 and 6 year old dogs
- Can I feed raw lobster to my dogs?
- Can I feed discarded fat from my dog’s meat to wild animals?
- Troubleshooting for an owner whose dog recently started licking paws
- What’s the correct ratio of chicken legs to necks if those foods are fed exclusively
- Reminder that the Christmas promo (free printed book) raffle will happen tomorrow
- Preview of my future commentary on pet “vaccine hesitancy” as reported by National Public Radio
- Why shouldn’t we feed fermented vegetables to our dogs?
- Can I feed just meat and fruit without including veggies in my dog’s diet?
- Some possible solutions for a 2-year old dog still experiencing symptoms after 2 years on RMF
- Can dogs eat pork chops with bones?
- Can dogs eat green fruit which has fallen from the tree?
- How should I feed a newly adopted dog who has been treated with vaccines and parasite preventatives?
- My dog just turned one and I want to know if I should add another plant day to her rotation
- What is salmonella exactly? A disease or an organism?
- Is it ok to feed the fat on wild deer meat to dogs and if not, why not?
- Of all the holiday foods we’re warned not to feed our dogs, which ones are legitimately harmful?
- Clarification on how to implement a one day per week maintenance fast
- What kind of bones are appropriate for an 8-pound dog?
- Is it possible to feed a giant breed puppy in such a way as to slow down excessive growth?
- If bacteria are pleomorphic, do they represent an exception? Do other species “morph?” Video of bacteria changing in real time
- Should RMF puppies from RMF parents be wormed just like conventionally bred puppies?
- What are the causes of black skin disease (“hyperpigmentation”) in dogs?
- MORE revealing information on the “mystery canine illness”
- Covid drug used for “mystery illness”
- Interview with member who reversed MMM in her dog to be released Saturday, Dec. 9
- A bit of info about YouTube ad blockers
- Are cucumbers good for dogs and should they be peeled?
- When will my dog’s vaccine lump go away?
- Information on fatty lipomas
- Why would a dog that has been on RMF for many years get a UTI?
- Can RMF heal spay incontinence?
- If a dog is suddenly in pain with no apparent reason, should s/he be taken to the vet?\
- An update on the unfortunate overmedicated Rottie
- And update on the member’s dog that encountered a paralysis tick
- What are your thoughts on wheat grass juice for dogs?
- Some commentary on Dogs Naturally Magazine’s video on how much fat should be fed to dogs