Q&A with Nora 2024
These videos are available by subscription only. Take one look at the list of topics below and you will see why so many subscribers say Q&A videos with Nora are the main reason they join the RMF Community! Each video is jam-packed full of eye-opening, invaluable information that you won’t find ANYWHERE else.
If you are a subscriber, please be sure to log in to watch and if you have a question, please use the form below (log in to your account to view the form) or post it in the private FaceBook group RMF Community. Nora will discuss any questions related to dog and cat health. Topics run the gamut from the behavior of wild dogs, book recommendations, ear inflammation, and much more!
March Q&A Videos with Nora
- 1:50 Your feedback requested on Zoom vs. YouTube for the weekly Q&As
- 4:00 My email interaction with Dr. Will Falconer
- 5:40 A source for edible furry parts for your dog
- 7:47 A critique of Dr. Karen Becker’s graphic telling people to feed green bananas
- 13:58 Grain free lawsuit against Hills Pet Food
- 17:36 Fast eating (gulping) and food aggression are hard wired
Voyageurs Facebook page entry for February 29, 2024
- 20:25 Help for an overweight new RMF dog who doesn’t like chicken
- 24:25 Are beef heart/kidneys and pork heart/kidneys interchangeable or is beef superior?
- 29:00 Information on how fat causes yeast issues
– re the question about fat & yeast
– connection between diabetes and yeast “infection”
– Dr. Gregor’s excellent video on fat in muscle cells
– text of the above video
- 32:45 More evidence that wolves don’t eat stomach contents (March 3, 2024 Voyageurs Facebook page entry)
- 37:12 Is my dog’s ear gunk old stuff coming out or current feeding mistakes?
- 42:03 When will my dog’s hair grow back?
- 44:55 How does natural hygiene/RMF explain why only ONE puppy of a litter would die of “parvo?”
- 54:04 Should I have fecal testing done on my dog periodically? What in the RMF diet might cause a fecal test to throw a false positive?
- 1:00:33 More holes in the pharma driven Rabies narrative
- 1:09:48 What do you think about using toothpaste, body washes and moisturizers?