Q&A with Nora
These videos are available by subscription only. Take one look at the list of topics below and you will see why so many subscribers say Q&A videos with Nora are the main reason they join the RMF Community! Each video is jam-packed full of eye-opening, invaluable information that you won’t find ANYWHERE else.
If you are a subscriber, please be sure to log in to watch and if you have a question, please use the form below (log in to your account to view the form) or post it in the private FaceBook group RMF Community. Nora will discuss any questions related to dog and cat health. Topics run the gamut from the behavior of wild dogs, book recommendations, ear inflammation, and much more!
December Q&A Videos with Nora
- Results of my stewing hen experiment
- Should a puppy with runny stools after meat day be fed only plants for a while?
- A metaphor for what happens when the blood is polluted and can’t function the way it’s supposed to
- A Case Study of Bloat
- Should a dog with recurring gunky ears be fasted regularly or only when the ears are gunky?
- What helps best with IVDD and pancreatitis?
- Why do some pets seem to be able to withstand medical and feeding abuses while others cannot?
- What are the signs of “underfeeding” and are there any problems associated with a dog being lean?
- After pulling 3 ticks of my dog, I started noticing symptoms. What should I do?
- How to support the healing of an 11 month old Dalmatian diagnosed with an “antibiotic resistant” spinal infection
- Can “stewing hens” be fed to dogs?
- Are periodic blood tests helpful to monitor a dog whose littermate died of congestive heart failure?
- Is it harmful to feed only one kind of meat indefinitely?
- The risks of sharing RMF with people who aren’t willing to discard old medical programming
- What CAN and CANNOT be accomplished with RMF
- A review of the upcoming book update
- How stress can cause symptoms
- An update on Love Your Pet food for RMF
- Update on my cat’s 6-day fast
- Will leaving more fat on meat cause my dog to gain weight?
- Thoughts on rehydrating dehydrated dogs and cats with saline solution
- Alternative protein sources for dogs that can’t digest meat
- Thoughts on Exocrine Pancreatic Insufficiency (EPI) https://epi4dogs.com/
- Does feeding too much meat cause kidney disease and should kidney compromised dogs eat a plant heavy rotation when first starting RMF?
- Calculating quantities for an 80 pound dog
- How much bone do I add to a meal to make up for adding beef heart to prevent loose stools?
- Thoughts on whether lentils should be sprouted before cooking for dogs.
- Review of my recent conversation with Doug and Valarie of Love Your Pet Raw Foods
- Upcoming trouble shooting video with Thanksgiving contest winners
- Should I test my dog for heartworm?
- Why is a dog losing weight when there seems to be no reason?
- What other lean meats can be fed besides beef heart?
- Is Talapia ok to feed dogs?
- Addressing mobility issues in a 3-lb, 3 year old dog
- Is tofu ok to feed dogs?
- When should you see a vet