Skip to content
November Q&A Videos with Nora
- A request for suggestions on book additions for the new update
- Announcement of the interview with the owner of Love Your Pet pet foods
- Possible solutions for a dog with loose teeth and an abscess
- My thoughts on dog bereavement
- Is ear gunk a problem if it doesn’t cause itching or discomfort?
- My thoughts of a vegan dog testimonial shared in the free group
- Advice for a small dog who is foraging, underweight and losing fur
- Advice to the owner of a dog that vomits bone pieces
- Is dark urine a problem? Does it mean a dog’s not drinking enough water?
- Is it ok to feed turkey to cats?
- Thoughts on parasites in general and paralysis ticks in particular.
- More on foraging
- Can I feed plantains to my dog?
- Can I feed boneless meat with quail?
- Suggestions for a dog going through a rough detox
- Leaving nutritional mambo jumbo at the door
- Can turkey legs be fed to a 55 lb dog? Lamb shank?
- Thoughts on an article about feeding fresh foods to dogs
- What to do about dirt eating
- Ways to deal with food “obsessiveness”
- Update on my persimmon harvest
- Should skin be removed from salmon before feeding?
- Ways to prevent nighttime poop accidents
- How to deal with guilt when dogs die because of our mistakes
- Announcement of the Thanksgiving promotion contest
- New toxicology test for dogs that will test for antifreeze, insecticides and rat poison in cases where these are suspected
- A warning about feeding Thanksgiving turkeys
- Article about rendering truck crashes, which reveals the true ingredients in pet food
- A word of caution against being hypervigilant to changes in your dog
- Pros and cons of various meats for a “fragile” dog\
- Transitioning a cat to raw fish and other meats
- How to research drugs that an owner suspects has harmed their dog
- Recommendations for low sugar plant meals
- An update on my hunt for venison scrap
- Is it better to alternate meat and fast or have two days of meat before a fast?