Skip to content
October Q&A Videos with Nora
- Information about pre-ground raw “Love Your Pet” dog and cat food, which is potentially RMF friendly, plus upcoming video chat between Nora & the owner of the company
- Article about not allowing your dog to go “in the back” without you at the vet’s
- When feeding venison to a small dog, do bones need to come from a different animal?
- Will there be long term harm to a dog that has had several litters, including C-section births?
- An explanation of how foraging and begging should not always be interpreted as hunger, and how to test to see if it’s real hunger or learned behavior
- Mild remediation strategies for a new RMF dog previously highly overmedicated with allergy & flea drugs
- How do I know if my dog is allergic to chicken or just chicken based commercial dog food?
- Why are dogs skinny for a while and then suddenly start putting on weight?
- What we can and cannot deduce from bad breath in a domestic dog
- Is it ok to feed chicken meat exclusively or should we add other kinds of meats?
- Does skin always have to be removed? Why?
- What to do when a dog throws up plant foods
- My thoughts on a calcium deficiency article by Dr. Ian Billinghurst
- Should I have my dog’s teeth cleaned if no drugs or anesthesia are used?
- Is it ok or does it help to give some fresh foods to kibble fed dogs?
- My experiences with my foraging dog last week
- Combination problems that might be encountered even when we feed meat and plants on separate days
- If poops are smaller because dogs are absorbing food better, why don’t they gain weight?
- Concerns about parvo on the part of a new puppy owner, plus some socialization questions
- A dog blog that is endorsing RMF www.savingcatsdogsandcash.com
- The trend of drugs ending up being prescribed by vets that have been deemed to be unsafe in humans
- Fasting a cat for a life threatening tumor near the colon
- What kind of water do you recommend?
- Cat foraging
- Information about the sodium content of commercial meats
- A fasting metaphor
- What might explain a dog reactive dog being more so on a fasting day?
- Marketing and advertising are lying, essentially
- A theory about why our RMF dogs look skinnier than wolves
- A tour of the RMF website Library, part of our subscription exclusive content
- Thoughts on Dr. Conor Brady’s article on cancer. https://paleoridge.co.uk/about-us/news/cancer-conor
- Do I eat in front of my dog when I’m fasting him?
- How do I know if I’m feeding too much bone?
- Thoughts on false pregnancies in dogs
- Could my dog’s symptoms be caused by the cheap meats I’m feeding?
- Should I fast my dog for ear irritation and anal gland issues?
- How much liver should I feed?
- Are my dog’s symptoms old wastes being eliminated or current overfeeding?
- How to deal with a cat with a large internal tumor that’s causing constipation?
- Interesting article on the macronutrient content of wild vs. agricultural animals