Skip to content
September Q&A Videos with Nora
- Topics this week:
- Highlights of survey results
- Helping an owner whose dog is still having runny stools after meat
- My efforts to obtain wild venison scrap and bones
- Blood tests — what they can and cannot do
- A recommendation to join the Identifying Poisons FB group
- Is my old/sick dog approaching death or just going through detox?
- Some other thoughts on Cushings Disease
- Helping an owner get her dog ready for a long road trip
- How RMF affects a female dog’s fertility seasons
- Announcement of upcoming interviews
- Thoughts on bad breath
- Why needle biopsies are not helpful or needed
- How much fat to trim from marbled beef?
- Essay on bloodwork during detoxification
- A brief understanding of the causes of Cushings Disease
- News update regarding the RMF drug tapering vet
- Have the Voyageur Wolf team ever seen a case of a wolf being injured or killed by eating bones?
- Allowing our senses to drive our food choices and what we feed our dogs
- What are some sources of affordable meat in these hard times?
- Does feeding our dogs agricultural animals who are fed junk cause them to become diseased?
- Tips for feeding a dog on a long road trip
- Should quantity be increased when feeding very low fat meats?
- Does thiaminase prevent a dog from getting enough thiamine and can this prevent weight gain?
- Is flax a good source of thiamine for dogs?
- Is weight loss in just a day or two of fasting normal?
- More on other dog health groups
- An explanation of the causes of lymphoma
- Can a clean healthy dog get fleas?
- Is 1:1 the highest meat rotation we should feed?